J.D./M.A. and Ph.D. in Political Science
Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn Foursquare
Make a Gift
Apply For Admission

Check Application Status

J.D./M.A. and Ph.D. in Political Science

The Juris Doctor/Master of Arts and Juris Doctor/Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science are joint degrees which may be conferred by the College of Law and the Syracuse University Political Science Department. Students enrolled in these programs may obtain their J.D./M.A. or J.D./Ph.D. in Political Science in substantially less time than would be necessary if both programs were separately pursued.

Questions and inquiries should be directed to the Graduate Records Office, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, 330 Newhouse 2 (315-443-4039; pcgrad@syr.edu) or visit newhousemasters.syr.edu. Students with general questions and inquiries concerning procedures regarding joint degrees should contact Keri Foster, Associate Director for Student Life, Suite 444 College of Law (443-1146, kdfoster@law.syr.edu).