- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
How do students request a refund?
How do you request a refund? Follow these steps:
1. Log into MySlice.
2. Under 'Student Services,' click on, 'View Student Account.'
3. Click the 'Request a Refund' link.
4. Follow the directions to set up direct deposit, or you can have a check processed.
Is your refund more than you need? The Financial Aid Staff can reduce or increase loans for you at any time during the year. Remember to borrow conservatively. If you would like to reduce your refund, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com, we can reduce the refund for you!
Contact the Financial Aid Office
White Hall Suite 340
315-443-1963 / firstname.lastname@example.org