- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- LL.M. Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding the LL.M. Program: Student Loans & Partnership Opportunities
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- LL.M. Program Cost of Attendance
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- ABA Required Disclosures
Who is your Loan Servicer?
Students should be familiar with the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) website. From this website, students can keep track of their educational loan debt. The NSLDS summary does not include private (alternative) educational loan debt.
What does NSLDS inform students about?
- Loan Servicers.
- How much do students owe?
- How much interest has accrued on loans?
Why should students utilize NSLDS?
- Students should not run the risk of missing important mail from loan servicers! Students should set up up an account with EACH loan servicer with up-to-date information.
- Students should know if their loans are in an in school deferment.
- Student should know when they will begin loan repayment.
For a complete list of Loan Servicing Centers for Students, click here.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
White Hall Suite 340
315-443-1963 / firstname.lastname@example.org