- J.D. Admissions
- Fast Facts
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- Access Your Financial Aid on MySlice
- Application Steps
- Budget Calculator
- Apply for a Loan
- Manage Your Debt
- Loan Repayment
Orange U $avvy
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Contact Financial Aid
- Admitted Student Checklist
- Bar Examination Information
- Conditional Admittance Program
- Curriculum by Subject Area
- Funding an LL.M. Degree
- Housing Information
- Legal English Summer Session
- LL.M. Program Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
- Message from the Director
- Online Application
- Request Information
- The 2013-2014 Cost of Attendance for the LL.M. Program
- Meet the Staff
- Transfer Admissions
- Consumer Information
Hispanic Scholarship Fund General Scholarship
|Sponsor:||Hispanic Scholarship Fund|
|Scholarship:||Hispanic Scholarship Fund General Scholarship|
-Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
-Be a U.S. citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
-Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree.
-Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
-Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam in the upcoming academic year.