A weekend you don’t want to miss ...
Save the date for this year’s Law Alumni Weekend, Sept. 24-26, 2020, which coincides with the College’s 125th Anniversary! Stay tuned for registration information.
Click here for hotel information.
- Corporate Law Society Panel and Cocktail Reception with Students
- Dean Boise’s State of the College Address
- Lunch with Judiciary and Alumni
- Supreme Court Preview Lecture and Panel Discussion with Adam Liptak, Supreme Court Correspondent for The New York Times (CLE)
- Syracuse Law Honors Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception
- SULAA Board Meeting
- Alumni of Color Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception
- Class Dinners
LAW 2020 Class Agents: Get Your Class Back Together!
If your graduation year ends in either a 5 or 0, volunteer to be a Class Agent. Class Agents mobilize their classmates and help plan a meaningful reunion for all to reminisce and enjoy, together. Contact Director of Alumni Relations Kristen Duggleby at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Syracuse Law Honors Awards: Submit Your Nominations Today
During Law Alumni Weekend 2020, the Syracuse University Law Alumni Association (SULAA) and the College of Law will bestow Syracuse Law Honors Awards, recognizing distinguished achievements in any field of endeavor by members of the College of Law family. Do you know of a deserving Law Honors candidate? Submit nominations here or by email SULAA@law.syr.edu.
Law Alumni of Color Awards
Please contact Staci Dennis Taylor, Chair, SULAA Inclusion Committee, at email@example.com to nominate alumni of color for this year’s award program or to volunteer suggestions.
A Look Back at 2019 ...
Enjoy these photos from LAW 2019 and hear from the 2019 Law Honors Awards recipients.