The Office of Career Services is here to support and advise you as you transition from your legal education to the next step on your career journey.
The office partners with internal and external stakeholders to provide comprehensive support and guidance to students and alumni in their development of fulfilling and successful career paths.
1L and 2L Summer 2022 Diversity and Non-Diversity Opportunities
- Your 1L and 2L summer is a crucial time to gain real-world legal experience. Summer jobs during law school provide you with an important opportunity to learn about an area or areas of the law you might want to pursue.
- Apply Now! Deadlines are FAST approaching.
- 1L Diversity Fellowship Programs
- 1L Summer 2022 Internship Positions
- 2L Summer 2022 Internship Positions
2022 SU Law Graduates - We need your help!
Help us compile required statistics for the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) by completing the Graduate Survey.
1L and 2L 2022 Summer Experience Student Survey
Please let us know if you have secured a Summer 2022 position by completing the 2022 Summer Experience Survey. We are excited to learn about your opportunities and are here to help you find a position.
Fall 2022 On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program
This Program allows employers to engage with you through resume collections/virtual interviews or visit campus to interview you for summer and/or academic year positions or externships, or post-graduate positions.
- Students may begin applying on Saturday June 25, 2022.
- Positions are added on a rolling basis to Symplicity.
- On-campus interviews are set to begin Monday, August 8, 2022 - Friday, November 18, 2022.
Employers can complete the Interview Program Registration Form to participate.
This Program allows employers to engage with you through resume collections/virtual interviews or visit campus to interview you for summer and/or academic year positions or externships, and post-graduate positions.
- Students may begin applying on Sunday, June 26, 2022.
- Positions are added on a rolling basis to 12twenty.
- On-campus interviews are set to begin Monday, August 1, 2022 - Friday, November 18, 2022.
Explore Our Resources
Syracuse University College of Law does not discriminate and prohibits harassment or discrimination related to any protected category including creed, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, political or social affiliation, age, race, color, veteran status, military status, religion, sexual orientation, domestic violence status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or perceived gender1.
1Title IX prohibits harassment or discrimination based on sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, or gender identity. Titles VI and VII prohibit harassment or discrimination based on race, national origin, or color. Sections 503 and 504 of the federal Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibit discrimination or harassment because of disability. In addition, New York law prohibits discrimination or harassment based on these and other protected categories.